Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A great start to the Last half of 2008

So I haven't posted on here in a long time, not that anyone reads this, but here we go.

In May I went to Vegas with my brother in law and 3 of my closest friends.
Needless to say it was an unbelievable time. I gambled, jumped out of a airplane,

Skydive Video

saw some of the nighttime entertainment, spent more time in the local bar then the entertainment place, walked all over the place and slept very little. It was the best and only way I could have spent my 30th birthday.

In late June I got a message from a high school acquaintance about a 25 yr. teaching anniv./50th birthday roast for the teacher who got me started in productions, Tim Hood. I decided that even though I would probably be the oldest former student there he has done a lot for me and I should go. thankfully the person that sent me the invite was there as well and it was great to see her after so long.

After the roast I had a drive ahead of me so I went home. On hind sight I should have stayed longer. A few days later I received another message from Ashley letting me know it was good to see me and that I should give her a call...Am I glad she went out on a limb.

After a few dates in FTW I managed to score some tickets to see Journey(One of her favs, and mine) and we went to the show this past Sunday. It was an amazing show and I could not be happier with the direction things are heading.
Not quite a years worth of info, but a good start.

No comments: